Thursday, April 22, 2010

Uh oh think i am addicted to comics again



I just picked up some comics yesterday at a local comic shop. I have kinda been into them but only a few series. Think that may change. I picked up The Punisher Noir Spiderman Noir and Daredevil Guardian Devil. Noir interests me and i like those comics anyway and I like daredevil but more importantly i like the writer of that story arc. Kevin Smith wrote it until last year i didnt even know he wrote comics. i like him as a director, seen most of his movies. then i found his batman story last year. Batman has been one of my fav since i was little mostly the movies at first. then got into some of the story arcs like knightfall. No mans Land was another good one and then of course the Joker is my favorite villin so all the Joker stories ( especialy origin) . As well as the old old tv show. The Kevin Smith Batman was the first comic i have gotten in a long time. I liked it so i had to find out what els he has written I got That the daredevil he is working on another Batman i got most of that one. He has done some spiderman and some Green Arrow and another daredevil that i am going to have to find and pick up. The new batman by smith should be done with part one if i understand it will be done in july Cant wait!!

1 comment:

  1. I like Batman too! I think Joker is my fav as well...and Harley Quinn!!!

    ReplyDelete