Thursday, February 3, 2011

Last year was a great year for comics

The Batman.  Don,t know where to begin. I guess for me it started with the R.I.P trade. for most of it I wasnt reading so i had to catch up. With that and ex-co-worker I got caught up starting with Batman and Robin and Red Robin well was reading currnt at the time and tracking down the older trades Batman and Son Batman The Black Glove R.I.P Final Crisis Then Batman The Return Of Bruce Wayne. Then It branched out to Batgirl ,Streets Of Gotham, Batman, Detective, Gotham City Sirens, Batman The Dark Knight, Batman, Batman Inc, As Well as geting trades of other older story arcs. Thats Just Batman lol

   Non Batman Kevin Smith Green Hornet which was issues 1-10 Kickass got the first trade and the first issue of vol2 Kato issues 1-7 Nemmisis, Green Arrow two trades That Kevin Smith wrote Daredevil that Kevin Smith Wrote  The Secret Six 3 trades and 11 issues its been great fun hopefuly more to come

No comments:

Post a Comment