Thursday, February 3, 2011

What I,ve been up to

I am still looking for a job took some computer classes last quater but not this one. Thought it would be better to try to find work so life can get back to normal. Before lost my job me and my girlfriend had our own apratment we each had our own car and life was good... it still is good just a little bit diffuclut now.

      I have gone through a change in hobbies. I used to be a gamer mostly Pc fps then my gaming rig went down. so i switched to X-box 360 still shooters. Now with having to move back with her folks slow internet up there so no gaming what so ever. between that and me new found intrest in comics but having no job i find my game collection dwindling to feed my comic addiction lol.

     So part of the reason it has been so long in writing anything here is been on the go the gf haws work and school so we are alwys going somewhere between that and always putting in aplications looking for work been pretty busy but things are still good and I will try to get to this more often

  Started playing chess online again its been awhile but its something differnt and to keep my mind sharp

No comments:

Post a Comment